- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
423 Livingston St, Philadelphia, PA 191253 beds, 2 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $205,000
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 181419500
- Zillow Home ID: 10258505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 423 Livingston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fishtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fishtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fishtown home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
745 sqft, 871 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 421 Livingston St Philadelphia, PA$252K211,206
- 419 Livingston St Philadelphia, PA$115K----1,257
- 1336 Earl St Philadelphia, PA$125K----2,089
- 1334 Earl St Philadelphia, PA$394K332,295
- 1338 Earl St Philadelphia, PA$391K322,232
- 417 Livingston St Philadelphia, PA$264K311,257
- 1332 Earl St Philadelphia, PA$390K42.52,405
- 1338 Earl St Philadelphia, PA$362K32.52,400
- 1334 Earl St Philadelphia, PA$135K332,295
- 422 Belgrade St Philadelphia, PA$306K321,600
- 415 Livingston St Philadelphia, PA$138K----525
- 420 Belgrade St Philadelphia, PA$231K----1,674
- 418 Belgrade St Philadelphia, PA$185K----1,512
- 416 Belgrade St Philadelphia, PA$182K321,454
- 413 Livingston St Philadelphia, PA$344K422,300
- 413 Livingston St Philadelphia, PA$383K422,200
- 414 Belgrade St Philadelphia, PA$186K----1,860
- 411 Livingston St Philadelphia, PA$383K422,115
- 412 Belgrade St Philadelphia, PA$254K611,800
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!