- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 156 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,699 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 6491313
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 396 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Styles \ Colonial, Exterior \ Brick, Parking \ Street, BasementType \ Partial, LisMediaList \ Document, WaterFront \ N
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 160033984002
- Zillow Home ID: 9882410
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19464 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Pottstown as a whole. Among 19464 homes, this home is 32.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Pottstown, and 117.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
|427 N York St Pottstown, PA||$117K||4||1||1,564|
|421 N York St Pottstown, PA||$103K||3||1||1,278|
|419 N York St Pottstown, PA||$103K||3||1||1,220|
|431 N York St Pottstown, PA||$114K||3||1||1,333|
|417 N York St Pottstown, PA||$103K||3||1||1,264|
|415 N York St Pottstown, PA||$104K||3||1||1,264|
|435 N York St Pottstown, PA||$107K||3||1||1,356|
|27 E 7th St Pottstown, PA||$114K||3||1||1,238|
|413 N York St Pottstown, PA||$106K||3||1||1,264|
|437 N York St Pottstown, PA||$115K||3||1||1,356|
|411 N York St Pottstown, PA||$103K||3||1||1,264|
|439 N York St Pottstown, PA||$107K||4||1||1,356|
|409 N York St Pottstown, PA||$103K||3||1||1,264|
|441 N York St Pottstown, PA||$110K||3||1||1,496|
|30 E 7th St Pottstown, PA||$91K||2||1||768|
|21 E 7th St Pottstown, PA||$119K||3||1||1,238|
|418 N York St Pottstown, PA||$109K||4||1||1,460|
|420 N York St Pottstown, PA||$109K||3||1||1,460|
|407 N York St Pottstown, PA||$108K||3||1||1,274|
|416 N York St Pottstown, PA||$209K||5||3||2,763|
Nearby Schools in Pottstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.