- Lot: 6,917 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $952,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 510 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Ocean, Water \ Well - Domestic
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 047214110
- Zillow Home ID: 15553085
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $830K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 8.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Half Moon Bay, and 28.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|447 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.14M||3||3||2,818|
|420 Francisco St Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.03M||4||3||2,600|
|406 Francisco St Half Moon Bay, CA||$736K||3||2||1,310|
|463 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$820K||3||2||1,600|
|450 Francisco St Half Moon Bay, CA||$1M||3||2.5||2,700|
|438 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.05M||4||3||2,760|
|454 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.1M||4||3||3,010|
|422 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$837K||5||3||2,200|
|454 Francisco St Half Moon Bay, CA||$707K||3||2||1,300|
|255 Avenue Del Oro Half Moon Bay, CA||$733K||2||2.5||1,360|
|470 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$950K||5||3.5||2,390|
|307 Ferdinand Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$922K||3||2.5||1,949|
|214 Avenue Del Oro Half Moon Bay, CA||$717K||3||2||1,420|
|480 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$891K||3||2||2,450|
|378 Francisco St Half Moon Bay, CA||$823K||4||3||2,000|
|478 Francisco St Half Moon Bay, CA||$949K||3||2||1,940|
|239 Avenue Del Oro El Granada, CA||$907K||3||2.5||2,300|
|231 Avenue Del Oro Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.25M||3||2.5||1,800|
|494 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA||$599K||1||1.5||1,010|
|431 The Alameda Half Moon Bay, CA||$694K||3||1.5||1,180|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!