423 Robin Rd, Amherst, NY 142282 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Very quiet cul-de sac location. Walking distance to convenience & drug store. Association includes swimming pools(but, you have your own) tennis courts and walking paths, rec ctr offers daycare.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $175,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 431 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Central vacuum, ceiling speakers for music insude & out, assoc. fees only $324 yearly!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1422890416500001018000
- Zillow Home ID: 30243146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 423 Robin Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 421 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$169K21.51,572
- 419 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$142KStudio1.51,270
- 425 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$140K21.51,270
- 417 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$138K21.51,276
- 415 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$177K21.51,572
- 412 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$144K321,497
- 413 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$175K21.51,572
- 414 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$141K31.51,497
- 427 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$167K322,049
- 411 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$144K21.51,270
- 416 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$166K321,950
- 410 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$183K21.51,802
- 429 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$157K31.51,484
- 408 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$198K21.51,802
- 418 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$155K31.51,497
- 409 Robin Rd # A Amherst, NY$119K32.51,533
- 409 Robin Rd # B Amherst, NY$119K32.51,533
- 431 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$144K31.51,494
- 406 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$211K21.51,802
- 409 Robin Rd Amherst, NY$164K32.51,533
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.