- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
423 SW Sapphire Ct, Lake City, FL 320242 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: None
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2144032318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 423 Sw Sapphire Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Lake City, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 423 SW Sapphire Ct Lake City, FL$131K221,250
- 422 SW Sapphire Ct Lake City, FL$75K422,128
- 183 SW Holly Gln Lake City, FL$219K332,165
- 1698 SW Little Rd Lake City, FL$59K321,404
- 257 SW Holly Gln Lake City, FL$165K322,022
- 1752 SW Little Rd Lake City, FL$203K321,993
- 125 SW Holly Gln Lake City, FL$218K322,127
- 1816 SW Little Rd Lake City, FL$219K322,074
- 328 SW Sapphire Ct Lake City, FL$67K321,560
- 222 SE Holly Ter Lake City, FL$246K322,514
- 258 SW Holly Gln Lake City, FL$204K321,937
- 128 SW Holly Gln Lake City, FL$172K321,945
- 276 SW Holly Gln Lake City, FL$148K321,456
- 2162 SW Little Rd Lake City, FL$124K632,756
- 150 SW Finley Little Ln Lake City, FL$113K311,310
- 1580 SW Little Rd Lake City, FL$196K321,916
- 250 SW Sapphire Ct Lake City, FL$65K321,728
- 208 SW Freeman Gln Lake City, FL$224K321,979
- 160 SW Freeman Gln Lake City, FL$127K321,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292