- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,855 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 129937
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: City, Park
- Air Conditioning \ Central Electric, Basement Features \ Crawl, Basement Features \ Unfinished, Basement Features \ Walk-Out, Exterior \ Siding Other, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fence, Exterior Features \ Porch, Garage \ 1 Car, Garage \ Detached, Garage \ With Door(s), Heating \ Central Gas, Interior Features \ Attic Storage, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Ktchen Features \ Dishwasher, Ktchen Features \ Gas Range/Oven, Ktchen Features \ W/D Connection, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ City/County, Water \ City/County, Waterfront Type \ None
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: Q074-0276
- Zillow Home ID: 76348342
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $178-417K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31201 home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Macon as a whole. Among 31201 homes, this home is 343.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 113.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56% higher than in Macon, and 25.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31201 home values.
|941 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$179K||4||2||2|
|904 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$271K||3||3||2,512|
|479 Spring St Macon, GA||$162K||--||--||--|
|920 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$273K||4||2||2,624|
|459 Spring St Macon, GA||$193K||3||3.5||2|
|471 Spring St Macon, GA||$295K||4||2||3,036|
|952 Georgia Ave APT 3 Macon, GA||$176K||2||1||--|
|952 Georgia Ave APT 15 Macon, GA||$119K||1||1||865|
|964 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$239K||3||2||1,981|
|891 Cherry St Macon, GA||$174K||3||2||2,540|
|983 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$265K||5||3||2,404|
|972 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$284K||3||2||2,420|
|976 Georgia Ave Macon, GA||$277K||5||1||3,600|
|990 Georgia Ave Macon, GA||$543K||4||3.5||4,920|
|934 Georgia Ave Macon, GA||$1.41M||--||--||13,842|
|991 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$299K||4||3||2,700|
|982 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$280K||4||2||2,978|
|994 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$223K||2||2||1,724|
|923 Washington Ave Macon, GA||$180K||3||3||4|
|1007 Magnolia St Macon, GA||$169K||2||1||1,385|
Nearby Schools in Macon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!