4230 140th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 980054 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Nearly treeless lot in Bellevue Bridle Trails with lots of sunshine and nice, flat, buildable area for your dream home. Close to Microsoft and the Pro Sports Club (you can walk to Microsoft West Campus in 15 minutes). Existing house is 2800 square feet; could live here while you get your plans approved, or rent back to current owners. Tear down, remodel or leave and extend... many ways to build your dream home!
Excellent Bellevue Schools: Cherry Crest Elementary, Odle Middle School, Sammamish High School.
Few lots in Bridle Trails get this much sunshine! If you own property in Bridle Trails, it is quite difficult to remove trees, so you're going to want a lot like this that was cleared many years ago. This lot is zoned to allow for horses!
Home will be sold as is. If you're planning to stay in the home or remodel, it probably has a few more years on the roof. Home is on septic system.
Perfect for builder, or someone who is about to hire one! This lot is ideally suited for a 6000 square foot rambler with daylight basement. Live like you're in your own country estate, but walk to work! There are many homes of this size or larger in the neighborhood, with values that range from $2.1-$4.3 Million. It's a great investment!
This 2800 square foot single family home has 5 bedrooms and 2.75 bathrooms. The basement has been partially finished, adding a large, 5th bedroom and over 300 square feet. An outbuilding has also been upgraded with a new roof, new carpet, tile and windows, and is currently being used as a 6th bedroom with over 450 square feet of finished living space. The kitchen was upgraded to granite countertops, gas range and subzero refrigerator. New hardwood floor throughout first level... two bathrooms upgraded, the third is under construction as we are adding a soaking tub, and shall be completed thus summer unless you buy it now. Once completed, we will list on MLS at higher price. Great place to live while you plan your dream home, or an office for onsite construction management!
REAL ESTATE AGENTS: DO NOT CONTACT ME TO LIST MY PROPERTY, PLEASE!
NO, I am not interested in a Lease/Option or rent-to-own sale.
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Updated Granite kitchen, subzero refrigerator, gas range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 1525059074
- Zillow Home ID: 48740070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4230 140th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bridle Trails market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% higher than in Bellevue, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bridle Trails home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bridle Trails home values.
- 4250 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.74M33.54,200
- 4202 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.9M53.55,860
- 4236 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.13M32.252,880
- 4220 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.06M333,980
- 4100 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$751K321,780
- 4114 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.05M433,450
- 13835 NE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$1.44M435,560
- 4428 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$712K21860
- 13840 NE 44th Pl Bellevue, WA$819K42.752,520
- 13850 NE 42nd St Bellevue, WA$867K421,850
- 4026 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$844K52.52,820
- 14265 NE 42nd Pl Bellevue, WA$1.02M63.254,050
- 4216 137th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$963K321,810
- 4200 137th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$908K432,980
- 14255 NE 42nd Pl Bellevue, WA$1.16M533,810
- 4208 137th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$874K62.53,140
- 4425 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$626K211,340
- 4040 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.62M43.54,400
- 4432 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$969KStudio--3,210
- 4048 140th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$936K32.752,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!