4230-4232 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94112Studio, 1 bath, 500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,250 sqft
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1996 for $250,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6803 006
- Zillow Home ID: 15186932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4230-4232 Mission Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in San Francisco, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Terrace home values.
- 4218-4220 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--12,800
- 4214 Mission St San Francisco, CA$888K221,856
- 25 Camellia Ave San Francisco, CA$850K--11,520
- 21 Camellia Ave San Francisco, CA$817K311,400
- 25 Admiral Ave San Francisco, CA$832K--11,500
- 24 Castle Manor Ave San Francisco, CA$751K--21,840
- 29 Camellia Ave San Francisco, CA$803K--22,000
- 29 Admiral Ave San Francisco, CA$828K211,500
- 30 Castle Manor Ave San Francisco, CA$817K211,350
- 4200 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.33M----5,175
- 35 Admiral Ave San Francisco, CA$712K--11,284
- 36 Castle Manor Ave San Francisco, CA$717K--11,175
- 41 Admiral Ave San Francisco, CA$755K--21,651
- 42 Castle Manor Ave San Francisco, CA$832K--11,488
- 4196 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.44M--5--
- 2 Maynard St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$558K11700
- 32 Admiral Ave San Francisco, CA$805K421,817
- 16 Camellia Ave San Francisco, CA$817K211,290
- 28 Admiral Ave San Francisco, CA$732K--11,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.