This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $241,900
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Unfinished basement, 780 sqft
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Parcel #: 3812400105
- Zillow Home ID: 48894508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will increase 7.8% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 6.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 216.7% greater than in Seattle, and 154.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brighton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|4226 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$273K||2||1.75||1,070|
|4234 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$287K||4||1||1,270|
|4220 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$371K||5||3||2,190|
|4231 S Graham St Seattle, WA||$344K||5||2.75||2,260|
|4242 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$239K||3||1.75||1,520|
|4235 S Graham St Seattle, WA||$393K||5||3||2,320|
|4231 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$297K||3||1||1,430|
|4216 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$372K||5||3||2,190|
|4227 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$316K||4||1.75||1,470|
|4223 S Graham St Seattle, WA||$334K||3||2||1,680|
|4245 S Graham St Seattle, WA||$357K||4||2||2,030|
|4243 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$523K||5||3||2,350|
|4219 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$357K||4||2||1,650|
|4248 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$327K||2||2.5||1,810|
|4241 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||--||5||3||2,350|
|4215 S Graham St Seattle, WA||$340K||3||1.75||2,440|
|4247 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$323K||2||1||1,600|
|4249 S Graham St Seattle, WA||$365K||4||2||2,960|
|4215 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$333K||3||1.5||1,950|
|4212 S Eddy St Seattle, WA||$274K||2||1||1,150|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!