- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4231 Meridian St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2011 for $163,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 651160400
- Zillow Home ID: 10572843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4231 Meridian Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4229 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$170K----1,280
- 4227 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$129KStudio--1,280
- 4225 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$178K----1,280
- 4223 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$180K31.51,280
- 7737 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$77K----2,262
- 7735 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,364
- 7733 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$83K311,364
- 7731 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$69K311,364
- 4221 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$179K----1,280
- 4228 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$147K----1,486
- 7729 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,364
- 4226 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$150K----1,486
- 4224 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$155K----1,486
- 7727 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,364
- 4219 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$136K----1,280
- 4222 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$144K411,755
- 7725 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$105K31.51,364
- 4220 Lansing St Philadelphia, PA$146K411,755
- 7723 Walker St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,364
- 4217 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$176K----1,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.