4232 Maderia Ave, Sebring, FL 338722 beds, 2 baths, 2,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $38,900
- Price/sqft: $18
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 335 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: C04342802002600210
- Zillow Home ID: 45138357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4232 Maderia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33872, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in Sebring, and 168.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33872 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sebring.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4224 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$66K321,567
- 4302 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$56K221,584
- 4311 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$63K221,120
- 4319 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$67K221,185
- 4216 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$68K321,725
- 4310 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$67K221,803
- 4303 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$55K221,425
- 4227 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$61K221,332
- 4235 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$50K21951
- 4327 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$69K32.51,831
- 4225 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$68K321,402
- 4305 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$64K321,664
- 4215 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$103K32.51,872
- 4318 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$64K321,719
- 4208 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$61K22.51,528
- 4335 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$71K321,751
- 4217 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$56K221,432
- 4313 Maderia Ave Sebring, FL$77K321,661
- 3922 Viscaya St Sebring, FL$72K321,436
- 4312 Navarre Ave Sebring, FL$58K221,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.