- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4232 Northside Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 303424 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Parking: 418 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,640 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 17 0161 LL059
- Zillow Home ID: 35911851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4232 Northside Drive Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Paran - Northside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.8% lower than in Atlanta, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Paran - Northside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Paran - Northside home values.
- 4250 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$720K42.52,776
- 619 Carriage Way NW Atlanta, GA$1.22M556,500
- 650 W Conway Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.55M46.57,016
- 641 Carriage Way NW Atlanta, GA$966K53.54,412
- 4231 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.81M489,092
- 4261 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$873K53.53,156
- 4220 Exeter Close NW Atlanta, GA$987K442,675
- 610 Carriage Way NW Atlanta, GA$1.11M52.53,994
- 634 Carriage Way NW Atlanta, GA$2.52M575,546
- 660 W Conway Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.6M456,555
- 4271 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.24M673,630
- 4310 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$779K32--
- 648 Carriage Way NW Atlanta, GA$1.05M464,694
- 663 Carriage Way NW Atlanta, GA$1.22M554,073
- 4230 Exeter Close NW Atlanta, GA$721K53.52,859
- 695 W Conway Dr NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$1.37M64.5--
- 4281 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.26M555,647
- 4244 Exeter Close NW Atlanta, GA$749K43.53,163
- Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$5.5M41111,185
- 615 Tuxedo Pl NW Atlanta, GA$1.47M556,126
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!