- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 68 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,200 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- MLS #: 221302
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Other-See Remarks, Boat Facilities \ Boat Dock, Boat Facilities \ Boat Ramp, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Dining Area \ Lvg/Dng Combo, Finish \ Vinyl, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Double Garage, Heat/Cooling \ Zoned, Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Lot Description \ Water View, Misc Search \ Elevator, Misc Search \ Open Porch, Misc Search \ Patio, Misc Search \ Screened Porch, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Raised Beach, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ River Front, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Piling
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 2205080000036000152
- Zillow Home ID: 84393417
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36507 homes, this home is 295.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 211.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Bay Minette, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bay Minette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|42323 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$311K||--||1||1,768|
|42369 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$344K||--||2||2,244|
|42309 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$303K||--||1||1,696|
|42217 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$167K||2||1||720|
|42295 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$303K||3||1||1,953|
|42123 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$189K||3||2||2,000|
|42261 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$312K||3||3||1,987|
|42331 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$236K||3||1||1,440|
|42223 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$157K||2||1||528|
|42204 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$191K||3||1||1,014|
|42193 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$251K||3||2||1,750|
|42214 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$86K||2||1||874|
|42179 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$250K||2||1||1,470|
|42151 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$421K||--||3||2,703|
|Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||--||--||--||--|
|42129 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$295K||3||1||2,139|
|42123 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$306K||3||1||1,984|
|42119 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$231K||3||--||1,443|
|42111 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$173K||3||--||768|
|42105 Bayou Rd Bay Minette, AL||$186K||2||2||1,120|
Nearby Schools in Bay Minette
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!