- Lot: 11.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 919 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,191 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $2,764,600
- Price/sqft: $312
- MLS #: T2701154
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Air Conditioning \ Wall Units\Window, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Wall Units \ Window Unit, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Exterior Construction \ Stone, Last Status \ Incomplete, Utilities \ Well, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Maintenance Includes \ Other, Roof \ Membrane
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 1826190000044000000
- Zillow Home ID: 82607637
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34639 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Land O Lakes as a whole. Among 34639 homes, this home is 130.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 231.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34639, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% lower than in Land O Lakes, and 133.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34639 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Land O Lakes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34639 home values.
Nearby Schools in Land O Lakes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!