4234 Chesterfield Cir, Palm Harbor, FL 346832 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 302716186950000110
- Zillow Home ID: 47218424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4234 Chesterfield Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34683 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% higher than in Palm Harbor, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34683 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34683 home values.
- 4236 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$146K221,220
- 4232 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$238K----1,465
- 4238 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$239K----1,465
- 4228 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$213K321,465
- 4226 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$126K----1,220
- 1601 Lennox Rd E # 1601 Palm Harbor, FL$78K221,050
- 1604 Lennox Rd E Palm Harbor, FL$76K----1,050
- 1605 Lennox Rd E # 1605 Palm Harbor, FL$78K----1,050
- 1606 Lennox Rd E Palm Harbor, FL$77K----1,050
- 1607 Lennox Rd E # 1607 Palm Harbor, FL$75K221,050
- 1608 Lennox Rd E # 1608 Palm Harbor, FL$76K221,050
- 4233 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$132K----1,220
- 4235 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$128K----1,220
- 4231 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$172K----1,465
- 4224 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$139K----1,220
- 4237 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$178K321,564
- 4222 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$122K----1,220
- 4211 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$171K----1,465
- 1607 Lennox Rd E Palm Harbor, FL$98K221,050
- 4209 Chesterfield Cir Palm Harbor, FL$122K----1,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!