- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4234 River Dr, Moline, IL 612654 beds, 3 baths, 3,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,386 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0817409002644
- Zillow Home ID: 5192283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4234 River Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 61265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Moline, and 80.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61265 home values.
- 4230 River Dr Moline, IL$207K------
- 4302 River Dr Moline, IL$199K------
- 4228 River Dr Moline, IL$184K221,872
- 4312 River Dr Moline, IL$159K------
- 4202 River Dr Moline, IL$120K------
- 4216 River Dr Moline, IL$137K------
- 4210 River Dr Moline, IL$99K------
- 4326 River Dr Moline, IL$205K------
- 4128 River Dr Moline, IL$123KStudio--1,980
- 4334 River Dr Moline, IL$166K------
- 218 43rd St Moline, IL$53K------
- 219 43rd St Moline, IL$72K------
- 201 44th St Moline, IL$84K------
- 231 43rd St Moline, IL$79K------
- 220 43rd St Moline, IL$82K------
- 225 43rd St Moline, IL$80K------
- 4120 River Dr Moline, IL--Studio----
- 4412 River Dr UNIT 101 Moline, IL$111K221,500
- 4400 River Dr Moline, IL$377K------
- 217 44th St Moline, IL$66K------
Nearby Schools in Moline
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!