4235 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94114
For Sale: $549,000
- Days on Zillow128
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- MLS #403977
- Zillow Home ID2114993836
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$598,112||$508K – $742K||-$2,714||$607||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,990/mo||$1.9K – $4.2K/mo||-$59||$3.04||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will rise 11.8% next year, compared to a 10.2% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is 58.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.2% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 4235 24th Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Alvarado Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Lick (James) Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.9 mi