4235 Briarwest St, San Antonio, TX 782473 beds, 2 baths, 1,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,442 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 173650110170
- Zillow Home ID: 80031245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4235 Briarwest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78247 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78247 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78247 home values.
- 4231 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$137K321,430
- 4234 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$120K321,372
- 4227 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$117K321,363
- 4230 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$147K321,397
- 4226 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$105K321,666
- 4223 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$118K321,817
- 4222 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$144K321,860
- 14414 Briarfern St San Antonio, TX$122K321,708
- 4218 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$126K421,380
- 4219 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$128K421,512
- Briarcrest Dr TX--------
- 14410 Briarfern St San Antonio, TX$169K32.51,720
- 14415 Briarfern St San Antonio, TX$128K321,512
- 4214 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$116K321,397
- 4215 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$112K321,666
- 14411 Briarfern St San Antonio, TX$129K321,438
- 14406 Briarfern St San Antonio, TX$125K321,412
- 4211 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$123K321,438
- 4210 Briarwest St San Antonio, TX$118K321,512
- 14418 Briarmist St San Antonio, TX$131K321,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292