- Built in 2006
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 537 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Last sold: May 2006 for $159,512
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 1501459
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Air Conditioning \ Heat Pump, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 1 Car Attached, Garage/Carport Type \ Garage Door Opener, Garage/Carport Type \ Off Street Parking, Garage/Carport Type \ Remote Ctrl Included, Garage/Carport Type \ Side/Back Entry, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Frequency \ Monthly, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Specialty Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Homeowners Asoc., Location Description \ Underground Utility, Miscellaneous \ Elevator, Miscellaneous \ Foyer-2 Story, Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Property Subtype 1 \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ Condo, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,356 sqft
- Parcel #: 38181310
- Zillow Home ID: 84436557
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $93-233K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40514 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 40514 homes, this home is 21.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1600% greater than in Lexington, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40514 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4235 Reserve Rd|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!