4235 W Mescal St, Phoenix, AZ 850292 beds, 2 baths, 1,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,678 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $3,250,000
- Price/sqft: $2,471
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Parcel #: 14934031
- Zillow Home ID: 7744613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4235 W Mescal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Phoenix, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 4229 W Mescal St Phoenix, AZ$146K321,500
- 4236 W Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$139K--21,505
- 4230 W Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$163K--21,771
- 4236 W Mescal St Phoenix, AZ$159K421,771
- 4223 W Mescal St Phoenix, AZ$144K--21,483
- 4230 W Mescal St Phoenix, AZ$191K--22,052
- 4224 W Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$125K--21,801
- 10837 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ$149K--21,590
- 10833 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ$118K--21,260
- 10843 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ$159K--21,590
- 10827 N 43rd Dr Glendale, AZ$159K--2.51,829
- 4247 W Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$126K--2.51,338
- 4249 W Yucca St Phoenix, AZ$126K--21,337
- 4241 W Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$136K321,570
- 4218 W Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$142K321,522
- 4224 W Mescal St Phoenix, AZ$165K--21,572
- 4215 W Mescal St Phoenix, AZ$202K--21,736
- 4245 W Yucca St Phoenix, AZ$180K421,771
- 4316 W Mescal St Glendale, AZ$189K--2.52,009
- 4235 W Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$124K321,338
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.