4237 Escondido Dr, Malibu, CA 902654 beds, 2 baths, 2,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/23 11:30am-3:30pm
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 52 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $507
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 211
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 4461020009
- Zillow Home ID: 20555122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4237 Escondido Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90265 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.6% less than in Malibu, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
- 4239 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.59M11720
- 4247 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.33M121,358
- 4248 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.42M111,225
- 4226 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.51M211,538
- 4210 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$2.36M442,598
- 4210 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA--211,177
- 4322 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$7.95M576,500
- 4301 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.6M342,643
- 4347 Hillview Dr Malibu, CA$1.02M32.52,465
- 4309 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.48M332,008
- 4110 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.39M232,108
- 4326 Escondido Trl Malibu, CA$1.3M231,506
- 4125 Parten Dr Malibu, CA$2.9M322,787
- 4124 Parten Dr Malibu, CA$1.22M332,084
- 4107 Escondido Dr Malibu, CA$1.46M332,030
- 4119 Parten Dr Malibu, CA$2.79M222,716
- 4351 Hillview Dr Malibu, CA$1.53M331,505
- 4122 Parten Dr Malibu, CA$1.96M342,154
- 4337 Hillview Dr Malibu, CA--332,262
- 4360 Hillview Dr Malibu, CA--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292