4238 Player Cir # 123, Orlando, FL 328084 beds, 3 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1977
- 48 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $138
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: O5300199
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 082229773601230
- Zillow Home ID: 46081920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4238 Player Cir # 123
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rosemont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% greater than in Orlando, and 287% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosemont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosemont home values.
- 4246 Player Cir # 124 Orlando, FL$53K22.51,273
- 4234 Player Cir # 122 Orlando, FL$84K431,634
- 4252 Player Cir # 125 Orlando, FL$49K22.51,273
- 4228 Player Cir Orlando, FL$190K431,600
- 4228 Player Cir # 121 Orlando, FL$87K431,634
- 4264 Player Cir Orlando, FL$177K------
- 4264 Player Cir # 126 Orlando, FL$41K22.51,437
- 4220 Player Cir Orlando, FL$207K431,934
- 4220 Player Cir # 120 Orlando, FL$88K431,934
- 1 Player Cir Orlando, FL$49K------
- 4227 S Lake Orlando Pkwy # 134 Orlando, FL$52K221,299
- 4229 S Lake Orlando Pkwy # 133 Orlando, FL$48K221,299
- 4139 S Lake Orlando Pkwy Orlando, FL$53K------
- 1 Player Cir Orlando, FL$46K------
- 4137 S Lake Orlando Pkwy Orlando, FL$51K------
- S Lake Orlando Pkwy #1 Orlando, FL$49K------
- 4231 S Lake Orlando Pkwy # 132 Orlando, FL$62K331,552
- 4212 Player Cir # 119 Orlando, FL$51K22.51,273
- 4135 S Lake Orlando Pkwy Orlando, FL$48K------
- 4225 S Lake Orlando Pkwy # 135 Orlando, FL$71K321,552
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292