- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 733 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $41,600
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: B470896
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Family Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Foundation Description \ Poured, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Year Built Description \ Existing, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ None, Driveway Description \ None, Additional Exterior Features \ Awning, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 2911001590420001010000
- Zillow Home ID: 31446811
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $37-55K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14303 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14303 homes, this home is 10.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% less than in Niagara Falls, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14303 home values.
|420 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$43K||3||1||1,101|
|416 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$49K||3||--||1,683|
|430 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$43K||3||1||1,030|
|412 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||3||2||1,579|
|426 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||3||1||968|
|436 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||4||2||1,531|
|432 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||3||1||1,030|
|419 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||3||1||1,280|
|2411 Monroe Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||2||1||968|
|2416 Monroe Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$45K||5||2||1,260|
|2409 Monroe Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$36K||4||2||1,169|
|2414 Monroe Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$41K||2||1||1,004|
|2427 Orleans Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||2||1||816|
|2407 Monroe Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$35K||3||2||1,281|
|2425 Orleans Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$40K||4||2||1,428|
|423 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||3||1||1,412|
|415 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||5||2||1,342|
|427 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$51K||2||2||1,638|
|2419 Orleans Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$52K||4||3||2,160|
|413 25th St Niagara Falls, NY||$36K||2||1||1,132|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!