- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 7,140 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $312
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Basement \ Ceilings - High, Basement \ Ceilings - High, Basement \ Full Finished, Basement \ Full Finished, Bedroom Level \ 3, County \ Monmouth, Den Level \ 1, Dining Room \ Dec Molding, Dining Room \ Floor - Wood, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Porch - Open, Family Room Level \ 1, Fireplace \ Yes, Floors \ Ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Foyer \ Dec Molding, Foyer \ Floor - Wood, Foyer Level \ 1, Great Room Level \ 0, Great/Family Room \ Fireplace - Gas, Great/Family Room \ Floor - Wood, Great/Family Room \ TRY/VLT/CATH, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heat/AC \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heat/AC \ 3+ Zoned Heat, Interior \ Attic, Interior \ Attic - Walk Up, Interior \ Built-Ins, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Interior \ Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Interior \ Center Hall, Interior \ Dec Molding, Interior \ Housekeeper Qtrs, Interior \ Wet Bar, Kitchen \ Butler Pantry, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Eat-In, Kitchen \ Floor - Wood, Kitchen \ Granite/Stone Counter, Kitchen \ Newer, Kitchen Level \ 1, Laundry Level \ 2, Living Room \ Dec Molding, Living Room \ Fireplace - Gas, Living Room \ Floor - Wood, Living Room Level \ 1, Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Master Bath \ Whirlpool, Master Bedroom \ Floor - Wood, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Middle School \ H. W. Mountz, Municipality \ Spring Lake (SPR), Parking \ Asphalt, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Off Street, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Shingled, Rooms \ Bath - Full, Rooms \ Bedroom, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Kitchen, Rooms \ Laundry, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Siding \ T111, Style \ Colonial, Sub-Type \ Detached, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water/Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Zip Code \ 07762
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 4700100000000015
- Zillow Home ID: 39371221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.41-2.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts 07762 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Spring Lake as a whole. Among 07762 homes, this home is valued 213.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07762, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1000% greater than in Spring Lake, and 58.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07762 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07762 home values.
|1704 5th Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$716K||--||--||792|
|420 Brighton Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.17M||5||4||1,548|
|500 Brighton Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.07M||3||3||2,120|
|418 Brighton Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$905K||--||--||1,389|
|423 Saint Clair Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.05M||--||--||1,844|
|1710 5th Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.29M||4||3||2,965|
|416 Washington Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$2.27M||--||--||3,146|
|421 Saint Clair Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$958K||--||--||1,584|
|502 Brighton Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.2M||--||--||2,694|
|419 Saint Clair Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.51M||--||--||2,912|
|416 Brighton Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$852K||--||--||1,232|
|501 Saint Clair Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.17M||--||--||2,476|
|417 Saint Clair Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$853K||3||1.5||1,409|
|111 Elm Pl Keyport, NJ||$287K||--||--||1,886|
|504 Brighton Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$755K||3||2||1,282|
|503 Saint Clair Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.07M||--||--||2,070|
|414 Brighton Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.19M||--||--||2,544|
|423 Washington Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.02M||--||--||1,820|
|421 Washington Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.57M||--||--||3,062|
|415 Saint Clair Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.09M||--||--||1,992|
Nearby Schools in Spring Lake
K-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!