424 Electric Ave, Rochester, NY 146133 beds, 1 bath, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $72,900
- Price/sqft: $50
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 26140009048000020970000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30849950
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 424 Electric Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maplewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Rochester, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Maplewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maplewood home values.
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
1,824 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1908
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
- 416 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$56K311,748
- 428 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$71K31.51,466
- 432 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$52K321,203
- 571 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$57K321,800
- 565-567 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$87K42.52,749
- 575 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$57K411,937
- 583 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$61K31.51,519
- 438 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$75K311,308
- 404-406 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$79K622,600
- 419 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$56K321,297
- 423 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$56K311,579
- 415 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$88K432,069
- 587 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$57K31.51,562
- 553 Clay Ave Rochester, NY$50K311,150
- 431 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$72K311,808
- 442 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$56K311,630
- 400 Electric Ave Rochester, NY$51K311,251
- Electric Ave Rochester, NY$52K31.51,399
- Electric Ave Rochester, NY$52K311,540
- Clay Ave Rochester, NY$59K311,346
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!