424 N Harrison St, Princeton, NJ 08540
Sold on 9/12/11: $520,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,310 sq ft
- Lot:0.39 acres
- Year Built:1981
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $520,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow820
- Elementary SchoolCOMMUNITY PARK E.S.
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolPRINCETON H.S.
- Parcel #1007202000000006
- School DistrictPrinceton Regional School District
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID39011935
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$623,118||$567K – $679K||+$2,343||$269||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,095/mo||$2.1K – $3.5K/mo||+$223||$1.34||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 08540 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Princeton North as a whole. Among 08540 homes, this home is valued 16.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.8% lower than in Princeton North, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Princeton North.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
Neighborhood for 424 N Harrison Street
- 416 N Harrison St Princeton, NJ$376K22.01,136
- 410 N Harrison St Princeton, NJ$388K21.5--
- 437 Ewing St Princeton, NJ$416K------
- 448 Ewing St Princeton, NJ$812K44.02,988
- 431 Ewing St Princeton, NJ$585K42.5--
- 413 Ewing St Princeton, NJ$550K----1,364
- 100 Cuyler Rd Princeton, NJ$526K32.01,566
- 16 Hillside Rd Princeton, NJ$570K32.0--
- 21 Hillside Rd Princeton, NJ$807K34.03,128
- 349 Walnut Ln Princeton, NJ$568K42.01,792
- 532 Ewing St Princeton, NJ$399K31.51,174
- 540 Ewing St Princeton, NJ$664K32.02,321
- 36 Oakland St Princeton, NJ$534K42.52,200
- 459 Walnut Ln Princeton, NJ$645K42.02,320
- 157 Loomis Ct Princeton, NJ$514K31.5--
- 448 Walnut Ln Princeton, NJ$1.29M44.04,045
- 158 Valley Rd Princeton, NJ$813K44.53,100
- 159 Valley Rd Princeton, NJ$638K42.52,320
- 42 Cuyler Rd Princeton, NJ$604K43.02,149
- 306 N Harrison St Princeton, NJ$486K32.0--
Nearby Schools in Princeton North
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005