424 Quartz St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $413,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 880 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 058134310
- Zillow Home ID: 15573463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 424 Quartz Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% greater than in Redwood City, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 428 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.18M321,650
- 426 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$943K221,190
- 420 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.16M331,590
- 1441 James Ave Redwood City, CA$812K211,020
- 430 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.48M332,512
- 1451 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.52M532,360
- 434 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.42M------
- 1515 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.07M321,260
- 1433 James Ave Redwood City, CA$957K311,370
- 416 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.09M421,700
- 1519 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.11M311,300
- 438 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.22M322,090
- 432 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$838K11--
- 1523 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.12M321,460
- 1425 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1M321,480
- 448 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.16M31.51,450
- 1535 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.32M321,970
- 419 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.86M453,246
- 1541 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.75M42.53,280
- 420 Avenue Del Ora Redwood City, CA$1.14M321,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.