424 Shady Ave APT D, Pittsburgh, PA 152062 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $359,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,687 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0084R00235000400
- Zillow Home ID: 11625627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 424 Shady Avenue APT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shadyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shadyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadyside home values.
- 424 Shady Ave APT C Pittsburgh, PA$354K221,448
- 424 Shady Ave APT B Pittsburgh, PA$359K22.51,448
- 424 Shady Ave APT A Pittsburgh, PA$339K311,448
- 430 Shady Ave Pittsburgh, PA$690K114,707
- 6220 Sellers St Pittsburgh, PA$334K32.52,710
- 6217 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$420K213,385
- 400 Shady Ave Pittsburgh, PA$1.77M62.56,187
- 6213 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$646K42.52,406
- 6214 Sellers St Pittsburgh, PA$294K432,477
- 431 Shady Ave Pittsburgh, PA$371K62--
- 6211 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$802K42.54,776
- 6210 Sellers St Pittsburgh, PA$329K423,132
- 6209 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$610K433,556
- 6220 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$670K53.53,550
- 6206 Sellers St Pittsburgh, PA$416K31.52,447
- 6212 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$343K43.5--
- 6216 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$746K543,937
- 6205 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$602K52.54,165
- 6212 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$627K43.53,288
- 6208 Howe St Pittsburgh, PA$811K334,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.