424 Tysens Ln, Staten Island, NY 103066 beds, 3 baths, 2,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
1st fl central A/C & central Vac. Tiled front/back foyers and kitchen. Hardwood floors throughout. LR/DR wall is Venetian painted. Hi hat lighting. All bedrooms have ceiling lights/fans. 1st floor kitchen counter/backsplash are granite.
Side entrance to finished basement w/tiled floor in LR-kit area. Fully tiled bath w/over sized shower & steam room ready. Basement has 2 bedrooms and plenty of storage space. W/D hidden under steps.
2nd floor apartment has 3 bedrooms and hardwood floors, bathroom has newly tiled floor. Pull down steps to attic storage with flooring and lights.
Side/back yard fully fenced with 14 X 9 screen room with electric outlets and in/outdoor carpeted.
18 ft round AG pool w/deck 19 X 12 and a door to master BR. Under deck storage. Maintenance free side/back yard. Great neighborhood. Apt. available only on 2nd showing. NO BROKERS NO REALTORS! A true must see. Call today, owner relocating.
PS 50, St. Charles, New Dorp HS, Msgr. Farrell,SI Tech. Family oriented neighborhood. Convenient to all transportation. ZESTIMATE is NOT correct. It should be 625,000
- Lot: 4,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- 388 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $341
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- 18round pool screen room with lights & ceiling fans, garbage disposal in 1sfloor kitche, instant hot
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,006 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 042720006
- Zillow Home ID: 32337624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 424 Tysens Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% higher than in New York, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oakwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakwood home values.
- 428 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$464K----1,850
- 420 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$593K----1,850
- 432 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$525K----1,850
- 416 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$617K----2,056
- 115 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$661K----2,000
- 119 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$621K----2,100
- 111 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$471K----1,196
- 123 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$371K311,196
- 436 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$527K----1,850
- 105 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$646K523,196
- 127 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$730K----2,000
- 423 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$534K----1,400
- 417 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$452K32912
- Ella Pl Staten Island, NY------2,300
- 427 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$354K----864
- 440 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$526K----1,850
- 131 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$357K----1,196
- 433 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$354K31864
- 444 Tysens Ln Staten Island, NY$536K----1,850
- 135 Penn Ave Staten Island, NY$360K----1,196
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.