This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410-750K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $40.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Estimated value increase: $21.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Los Angeles is $12,656.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,244 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- All time views: 1,433
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Listing Status: Active
- Property Type: Residential Income
- System Locale: CARETS
- Unit Furnished01: Unfurnished
- Unit Furnished02: Unfurnished
- Unit Furnished03: Unfurnished
- Unit Furnished04: Unfurnished
- Square Footage Source: Other
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Agreement: ExclusiveAgency
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- TVServices: TV Antennae
- Appliances: Gas Dryer Hookup
- Unit Furnished05: Partially
- Unit Furnished06: Partially
- Unit Furnished07: Partially
- Unit Furnished08: Partially
- Unit Furnished09: Partially
- Unit Furnished10: Partially
- Unit Furnished11: Partially
- Unit Furnished12: Partially
- Unit Furnished13: Partially
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Parking Type: Garage - 4+ Doors
- Country: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,992 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114636710
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: South Los Angeles
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Los Angeles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
- 604 W 105th St3 beds, 2 baths
1,284 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1926
|430 W 108TH St Los Angeles, CA||$391K||--||--||2,024|
|422 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$358K||4||3||1,522|
|426 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$385K||2||1||--|
|416 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$356K||3||2||1,269|
|432 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$425K||6||4||2,232|
|425 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$320K||2||1||936|
|421 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$350K||4||2||1,424|
|429 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$315K||2||1||1,002|
|436 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$345K||3||1||1,051|
|417 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$335K||3||2||1,154|
|435 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$366K||3||2||1,560|
|413 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$349K||4||2||1,369|
|439 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$327K||3||2||1,016|
|427 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$382K||2||2||1,587|
|421 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$367K||3||2||1,312|
|431 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$360K||2||1||1,144|
|437 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$335K||3||1||1,110|
|409 W 109th St Los Angeles, CA||$324K||3||2||1,040|
|417 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$376K||--||--||--|
|417 W 108th St Los Angeles, CA||$401K||--||--||1,680|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!