424 W 20th St, San Bernardino, CA 924053 beds, 2 baths, 2,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $87,227
- Price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0145032030000
- Zillow Home ID: 17232428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 424 W 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the SBHS market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in San Bernardino, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help SBHS home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or SBHS home values.
- 432 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$287K42.52,812
- 416 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$281K322,226
- 433 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$203K11--
- 446 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$360K543,606
- 423 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$149K311,470
- 435 W 20th St # 435 San Bernardino, CA$205K11850
- 431 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$149K221,170
- 439 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$162K41.51,808
- 431 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$216K11725
- 441 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$272K41.52,523
- 447 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$143K311,376
- 460 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$177K41.51,090
- 447 W 20th St San Bernardino, CA$230K432,108
- 455 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$133K21990
- 432 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$106K11--
- 434 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$104K11--
- 2005 N D St San Bernardino, CA$87K21693
- 436 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$147KStudio1--
- 442 W 21st St San Bernardino, CA$105K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!