- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 217 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,395 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $231
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $147,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Single Family Attached, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Water \ City Water, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior \ Walk-in Closet, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Pre-Wiring \ Cable, Sewer \ Public, Appliances \ Microwave, Area Amenities \ Area Pool, Area Amenities \ Area Tennis, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Exterior Description \ Brick, Age \ 41-50 Years Old, Kitchen Eat-in Kitchen, Area Description \ Suburban, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, General \ Laundry Facilities, Fireplace Description \ Brick, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Appliances \ Dryer, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Appliances \ Washer, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Interior \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen Galley Kitchen, Bath Tub and Shower, Property Description \ Community Living, General \ Window Treatments, General \ Smoke Detector, General \ Storage Area, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, General \ Skylight, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Garage Description \ Curb Parking., Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Exterior Living Space \ Balcony \ Lanai, Interior \ Blinds, Exterior \ Gardens, Cooling \ A\C, Garage Count \ 1 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Wooded, Exterior \ Water Feature, Exterior Description \ Cedar Siding, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Community Type \ FHA Compliant, Body of Water \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01022020501029
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 87702168
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Barrington as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is 66% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% lower than in Barrington, and 197.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (64)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 444 Lageschulte St|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org