4242 Anissa Ave, Orlando, FL 328143 beds, 2 baths, 2,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,659 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $610,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,262 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172230052600989
- Zillow Home ID: 71065310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4242 Anissa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baldwin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% greater than in Orlando, and 448.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baldwin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 4286 Anissa Ave APT 201 Orlando, FL$228K221,434
- 4286 Anissa Ave APT 101 Orlando, FL$214K321,421
- 4258 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$481K322,251
- 4226 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$471K322,400
- 4274 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$562K32.52,759
- 4210 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$544K32.52,650
- 2359 Upper Park Rd Orlando, FL$1.02M664,903
- 4281 Anissa Ave APT 203 Orlando, FL$224K321,412
- 4281 Anissa Ave APT 102 Orlando, FL$211K------
- 2387 Upper Park Rd Orlando, FL$792K554,442
- 4281 Anissa Ave APT 102 Orlando, FL$209K321,410
- 4242 Anissa Ave # FLOOR Orlando, FL$332K322,317
- 4194 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$565K32.52,801
- 4249 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$697K42.52,817
- 2331 Upper Park Rd Orlando, FL$851K444,377
- 4225 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$526K322,203
- 4273 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$638K43.52,934
- 2415 Upper Park Rd Orlando, FL$881K44.54,389
- 4178 Anissa Ave Orlando, FL$410K321,781
- 4225 Anissa Ave # NO Orlando, FL$322K322,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!