- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $229,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Ceiling Fan
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors, Elevator, Inground Pool, Private Laundry Hkup, Home Protection Plcy, Lobby, Near Public Trans, Private Laundry, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Streetlights, Entry Foyer, Great Room, Loft, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Wood Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Parcel #: 39160005400
- Zillow Home ID: 71828756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $206-238K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central West End home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Central West End homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (39)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4242 Laclede Ave|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!