This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,867 all time views
- HOA Fee: $137
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $102,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Architecture Level \ 2 Story, Construction Materials \ Brick, Construction Materials \ Vinyl, Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Outside Lighting, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Size \ 2 Car, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, Sewer \ Sewer-Sanitary, Title \ Private - Owned, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water, Foundation Details \ Basement, Association Fee Frequency \ Quarterly, Property Type \ Residential, Architecture Style \ Colonial, MLS Area Major \ Van Buren, School District \ Van Buren, Last Change Type \ New, Porch Type \ Porch, Warranty \ No, Foundation Materials \ Poured, Roof Material \ Asphalt, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 83091040041000
- Zillow Home ID: 88181521
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-218K.
Market guideZillow predicts 48111 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Van Buren Township as a whole. Among 48111 homes, this home is valued 31.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% greater than in Van Buren Township, and 557.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Van Buren Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48111 home values.
- 14090 Country Walk Blvd-- beds, 2.5 baths
2,080 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2004
|42444 N Cumberland Dr Belleville, MI||$182K||3||2.5||2,053|
|42420 N Cumberland Dr Belleville, MI||$254K||--||2.5||3,512|
|42411 N Cumberland Dr Belleville, MI||$192K||--||2.5||2,094|
|42459 N Cumberland Dr Belleville, MI||$217K||--||3||2,805|
|42468 N Cumberland Dr Belleville, MI||$216K||--||2.5||2,805|
|42473 N Cumberland Dr Belleville, MI||$246K||--||2.5||3,322|
|42482 N Cumberland Dr Belleville, MI||$141K||--||2.5||2,080|
|13003 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$203K||4||2||2,846|
|13025 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$158K||--||2||1,500|
|13003 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$229K||4||3||2,846|
|13067 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$178K||--||2.5||2,052|
|13099 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$223K||--||2.5||2,805|
|13131 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$226K||4||2.5||2,805|
|13020 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$188K||--||2.5||2,080|
|13008 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$240K||--||2.5||3,322|
|13048 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$217K||--||2.5||2,805|
|13116 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$199K||3||2||2,488|
|13173 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$185K||--||2.5||2,080|
|13154 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$160K||--||2.5||1,640|
|13195 Dover Ct Belleville, MI||$198K||--||2.5||2,285|
Nearby Schools in Van Buren Township
Data by GreatSchools.org