4244 Sandy Shores Dr, Lutz, FL 335584 beds, 3 baths, 3,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,653 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $327,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Theatre room with theatre lighting, Game room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,705 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0129280502
- Zillow Home ID: 51584570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4244 Sandy Shores Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% greater than in Lutz, and 43.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33558 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lutz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33558 home values.
- 4242 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$275K322,548
- 4240 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$227K32.52,264
- 4243 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$294K632,995
- 4241 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$314K543,073
- 4238 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$330K533,508
- 4239 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$238K322,048
- 19105 Harbor Cove Ct Lutz, FL$384K543,312
- 19107 Harbor Cove Ct Lutz, FL$435K433,872
- 19103 Harbor Cove Ct Lutz, FL$474K543,999
- 19105 Heritage Harbor Pkwy Lutz, FL$308K532,754
- 4237 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$369K32.53,668
- 19101 Harbor Cove Ct Lutz, FL$353K432,890
- 19109 Harbor Cove Ct Lutz, FL$418K42.55,395
- 4236 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$242K42.52,144
- 19107 Heritage Harbor Pkwy Lutz, FL$229K321,826
- 4235 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$368K543,750
- 4228 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$239K321,980
- 19109 Heritage Harbor Pkwy Lutz, FL$250K32.52,340
- 4302 Harborwatch Ln Lutz, FL$437K433,669
- 4226 Sandy Shores Dr Lutz, FL$227K321,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!