- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4245 Gunther Ave, Bronx, NY 104661,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,750 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $165,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 050070034
- Zillow Home ID: 29836985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4245 Gunther Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wakefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1250% greater than in New York, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4247 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$450K----1,620
- 4243 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$425K321,710
- 4249 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$435K----1,710
- 4235 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$360K----2,070
- 4233 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$389K----1,350
- 4254 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$413K64.53,230
- 4231 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$460K----2,094
- 4246 Boyd Ave Bronx, NY$368K----1,802
- 4244 Boyd Ave Bronx, NY$335K----1,690
- 4240 Boyd Ave Bronx, NY$407K----2,432
- 4229 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$363K----1,824
- 4248 Boyd Ave Bronx, NY$338K----1,728
- 1774 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$389K----1,620
- 4236 Boyd Ave Bronx, NY$474K----2,432
- 1763 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$290K311,296
- 4250 Boyd Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 1776 Pitman Ave # 2 Bronx, NY$320K------
- 1776 Pitman Ave # 1 Bronx, NY$320K------
- 4234 Boyd Ave Bronx, NY$369K----1,918
- 1776 Pitman Ave Bronx, NY$339K211,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.