- Lot: 6,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,424 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: 5239448
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Santa Barbara\Tuscan, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)\Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Heating \ Gas Heat, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Roofing \ Built-Up, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Construction \ Block, Const - Finish \ Painted, Items Updated: Ht\Cool Partial\Full \ Full, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Items Updated: Floor Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial\Full \ Full, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Flooring \ Carpet, Const - Finish \ Stone, Flooring \ Stone, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial\Full \ Full, Flooring \ Wood, Add'l Property Use \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Relo\Corp Aprvl Reqd, Fencing \ Block, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Fencing \ View\Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Utilities \ SW Gas, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial\Full \ Full, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Landscaping \ Synthetic Grass Back, Exterior Stories \ 2, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Association & Fees: PAD Fee Y\N \ N, Association & Fees: Land Lease Fee Y\N \ N, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, High School \ Arcadia High School
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,003 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17124127
- Zillow Home ID: 7835960
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $518-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is 181.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|4243 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$480K||--||2||2,182|
|4301 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$323K||--||1.75||1,275|
|4248 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$294K||--||1||1,274|
|4244 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$395K||--||2||1,692|
|4302 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||3||2||1,830|
|4246 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$633K||4||4||2,612|
|4307 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$323K||2||1.75||1,245|
|4302 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$599K||--||1||2,551|
|4237 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$537K||4||4||2,412|
|4240 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$512K||4||2.5||2,165|
|4238 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$287K||3||1.75||1,236|
|4308 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$546K||3||3.5||2,203|
|4308 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$335K||--||2||1,456|
|4311 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$325K||--||1.75||1,275|
|4233 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$321K||3||2||1,176|
|4236 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$601K||3||4||2,255|
|4312 E Sells Dr Phoenix, AZ||$448K||3||2||1,580|
|4234 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$355K||3||1.5||1,318|
|4312 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$369K||--||--||1,612|
|4247 E Roma Ave Phoenix, AZ||$373K||3||2||1,782|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!