4247 Genoa Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,203 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: None, 0 space, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1024820000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4247 Genoa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venetia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61% less than in Jacksonville, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
- 4241 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$126K211,600
- 4253 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$131K321,440
- 4226 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$136K221,276
- 4220 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$126K311,316
- 4232 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$181K322,144
- 4259 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$145K32.51,211
- 4235 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$184K321,722
- 4242 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$237K321,839
- 4214 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$147K311,478
- 4250 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$184K321,308
- 4238 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$210K32.52,966
- 4238 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$257K32.52,291
- 4265 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$311K42.53,420
- 4229 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$183K42.51,950
- 4232 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$167K221,521
- 4256 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$138K311,357
- 4226 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$139K31.51,503
- 4262 Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL$113K311,160
- Genoa Ave Jacksonville, FL--------
- 4221 Davinci Ave Jacksonville, FL$283K422,338
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.