4248 Throggs Neck Expy, Bronx, NY 104654 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,766 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- 91 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $226
- MLS #: 4427073
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,592 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 055200183
- Zillow Home ID: 29847112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4248 Throggs Neck Expy
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Throggs Neck, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 332% greater than in New York, and 2.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Throggs Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Throggs Neck home values.
- 4252 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$435K----2,592
- 4246 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$442K----2,592
- 4254 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$488K----3,240
- 3127 Harding Ave Bronx, NY$397K----1,744
- 4242 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$439K----2,592
- 3113 Harding Ave # 2 S Bronx, NY$488K53.53,168
- 3125 Harding Ave Bronx, NY$380K----1,744
- 4240 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$443K----2,592
- 3121 Harding Ave Bronx, NY$452K----2,592
- 4256 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$539K----3,228
- 4236 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$474K----2,736
- 3119 Harding Ave Bronx, NY$454K----2,592
- 4237 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$405K422,500
- 4234 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$476K43.52,736
- 3115 Harding Ave Bronx, NY$489K----3,168
- 4230 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$490KStudio--3,168
- 3113 Harding Ave Bronx, NY$516K63.53,168
- 3113 Harding Ave # 2 Bronx, NY$495K----3,168
- 4228 Throggs Neck Expy Bronx, NY$511K----2,592
- 3109 Harding Ave Bronx, NY$518K----3,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.