425 1st St UNIT 6002, San Francisco, CA 941052 beds, 2 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,875,000
- Price/sqft: $1,229
- A/C,Central Air,Dishwasher,Disposal,Granite Counter Tops,Microwave,Modern Kitchen,New Appliances,Floor to Ceiling Windows,Open Layout,Walk-In Closet,Closet Organizers,Balcony,Hardwood Floors,24 Hour Gym,24-hour Reception desk,Concierge,Gym- 24 Hr,Professionally Maintained,BBQ Grill,Lobby Living Room,Valet Parking,Heated Lap Pool,Heated outdoor spa,High Speed Elevators,Community Clubhouse,Guest Lounge,Dry Cleaning,Outdoor Kitchen,Panoramic View,Parking Garage,Pool,Conference- Meeting Room
- Room count: 5
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 3765 410
- Zillow Home ID: 83153811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 1st Street UNIT 6002
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
- Unit 805$1.08M11710
- Unit 4207$1.08M11819
- Unit 802$1.29M221,309
- Unit 803$1.3M221,278
- Unit 804$734K11605
- Unit 805$753K11710
- Unit 806$1.41M221,238
- Unit 808$866K11755
- Unit 904$735K11605
- Unit 905$753K11710
- Unit 907$1.06M11819
- Unit 908$861K11755
- Unit 1001$992K11837
- Unit 1003$1.29M221,278
- Unit 1007$1.06M11819
- Unit 1008$861K11755
- Unit 1103$1.29M221,278
- Unit 1104$733K11605
- Unit 1105$753K11710
- Unit 1107$910K11819
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292