- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
425 Alpha St, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 1 bath, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $18,500
- Price/sqft: $26
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15702240
- Zillow Home ID: 69572481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Alpha Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grier Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 141.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.8% greater than in Charlotte, and 549.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grier Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grier Heights home values.
- 419 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$70K321,122
- 429 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$35K21725
- 417 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$71K321,155
- 501 Alpha St APT 1 Charlotte, NC$101K21587
- 501 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$69K--21,325
- 426 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$83K321,231
- 511 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$68K--21,325
- 420 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$71K321,122
- 413 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$115K321,400
- 515 Alpha St APT 2 Charlotte, NC$234K21587
- 515 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$71K--21,325
- 416 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$70K321,088
- 500 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$67K21650
- 344 Skyland Ave Charlotte, NC$64K211,232
- 510 Alpha St Charlotte, NC$168K----2,625
- 510 Alpha St APT 4 Charlotte, NC$107K21587
- 510 Alpha St APT 3 Charlotte, NC$119K31719
- 510 Alpha St APT 1 Charlotte, NC$60K21587
- 2733 Marney Ave Charlotte, NC$140K521,976
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292