425 Boylston St APT 702, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Apartment
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 2112625217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Boylston Street APT 702
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% less than in Boston, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- 425 Boylston St APT 701 Boston, MA--221,500
- 425 Boylston St APT 601 Boston, MA--221,500
- 410 Boylston St STE 4 Boston, MA$2.02M33.52,017
- 410 Boylston St STE 2 Boston, MA$2.02M32.52,012
- 410 Boylston St STE 3 Boston, MA$2.02M33.52,021
- 410 Boylston St FL 5 Boston, MA$2.11M32.52,152
- 410 Boylston St STE 2 Boston, MA$740K32.52,012
- 410 Boylston St STE 3 Boston, MA--32.52,021
- 410 Boylston St STE 4 Boston, MA$799K33.52,017
- 423 Boylston St Boston, MA$4.28M----29,230
- 429-429A Boylston St Boston, MA$2.97M------
- 28 Newbury St # 2 Boston, MA$887K------
- 28 Newbury St # 2BR Boston, MA$887K------
- 32 Newbury St Boston, MA$821K------
- 66 Saint James St APT 106 Roxbury, MA$276K21.5875
- 6 Newbury St Boston, MA$3.26M------
- 35 Newbury St Newton, MA$927K432,408
- 4 Newbury St Boston, MA$6.63M------
- 350 Boylston St Boston, MA$687K221,304
- 34 Commonwealth Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$894K111,086
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292