425 Brooklyn Rd, Asheville, NC 288034 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $76,000
- Parking, Smoke Free, Unfurnished, WD Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 965702255500000
- Zillow Home ID: 5622002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Brooklyn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% higher than in Asheville, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28803 home values.
- 44 Jeffress Ave Asheville, NC$93K211,152
- 427 Brooklyn Rd Asheville, NC$203K411,600
- 422 Brooklyn Rd Asheville, NC$90K31960
- 66 Taft Ave Asheville, NC$94K21819
- 51 Jeffress Ave Asheville, NC$106K31939
- 49 Jeffress Ave Asheville, NC$143K21864
- 42 Jeffress Ave Asheville, NC$90K21912
- 424 Brooklyn Rd Asheville, NC$138K31.51,577
- 64 Taft Ave Asheville, NC$88K21912
- 47 Jeffress Ave Asheville, NC$173K311,003
- 420 Brooklyn Rd Asheville, NC$72K----720
- 42 Taft Ave Asheville, NC$93K31864
- 40 Taft Ave Asheville, NC$133K31864
- 65 Taft Ave Asheville, NC$93K21744
- 45 Jeffress Ave Asheville, NC$90K21780
- 41 Taft Ave Asheville, NC$134K31864
- Taft Ave Asheville, NC--------
- 49 Hampton St Asheville, NC$171K421,100
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292