425 Chapel St SWAPT 1205, Atlanta, GA 30313
Sold on 7/1/11: $46,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:860 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $46,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Unit Count1205
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID2124217619
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow985
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$90,672||$61K – $122K||+$399||$105||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,075/mo||$656 – $1.6K/mo||-$20||$1.25||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 32.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 79.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 146.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Neighborhood for 425 Chapel St Sw APT 1205
- International Blvd Atlanta, GA$993K------
- 172 Haynes St SW UNIT 106 Atlanta, GA$107K21.0--
- 328 Marietta St NW Atlanta, GA$1.67M----21,216
- 342 Marietta St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$83K11.01,600
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 9 Atlanta, GA$205K11.01,651
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 5 Atlanta, GA$174K11.01,362
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 14 Atlanta, GA$170K11.01,420
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 12 Atlanta, GA$176K11.01,516
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 11 Atlanta, GA$187K11.51,696
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 8 Atlanta, GA$179K11.01,628
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 15 Atlanta, GA$175K11.01,250
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 4 Atlanta, GA$177K11.01,530
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 2 Atlanta, GA$184K11.01,706
- 342 Marietta St NW Atlanta, GA$166K11.01,600
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 13 Atlanta, GA$180K21.01,624
- 342 Marietta St NW APT 7 Atlanta, GA$180K11.01,600
- 342 Marietta St NW Atlanta, GA$182K11.01,652
- 342 Marietta St NW Atlanta, GA$188K11.01,968
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005