425 Emerson St, Fremont, CA 945393 beds, 2 baths, 1,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,356 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 513 050401100
- Zillow Home ID: 25022232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Emerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.3% less than in Fremont, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission San Jose home values.
- 43178 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$848K32951
- 413 Emerson St Fremont, CA$943K631,806
- 43160 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$949K321,551
- 424 Emerson St Fremont, CA$908K431,848
- 43187 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$1.07M321,574
- 43175 Starr St Fremont, CA$844K421,335
- 412 Emerson St Fremont, CA$764K31951
- 401 Emerson St Fremont, CA$634K31951
- 43152 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$849K321,315
- 43163 Starr St Fremont, CA$771K31951
- 43169 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$948K42.51,541
- 43225 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$1.12M632,230
- 43236 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$921K321,551
- 400 Emerson St Fremont, CA$955K421,917
- 43151 Starr St Fremont, CA$619K31951
- 461 Emerson St Fremont, CA$806K321,079
- 43144 Coit Ave Fremont, CA$1.01M431,812
- 43221 Starr St Fremont, CA$876K421,651
- 460 Emerson St Fremont, CA$943K521,618
- 462 Scott St Fremont, CA$769K31951
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.