425 Fairfield Dr, Madison, MS 391103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
At 1964 sq. ft. of living space, this open floor plan features a newly remodeled kitchen, eat-in breakfast area, foyer, large den, and dining room. Beautiful hand-scraped, engineered hardwood floors adorn the foyer, hallways, dining room, and living room.
The foyer, kitchen, dining, and living areas have soaring 12 ft. ceilings with crown molding and dental detail. Gas logs are currently installed in the wood-burning fireplace.
The kitchen features lots of counter space and storage space in addition to a very functional layout that makes preparing family meals a breeze.
The private Master Suite has a large bedroom with tray ceiling, two closets, individual vanities, large corner Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and private water closet.
The Jack and Jill Bedrooms have individual closets, separate vanities and share a full sized tub with shower.
The back yard comes complete with a Jungle Gym and Swing Set for the kids!
The roof was replaced in 2003 with 30-Year Architectural Shingles.
The 2-car garage includes a storage room with two 4-shelf stainless steel storage racks.
Lots of low-maintenance landscaping around the house means less time mowing the grass and more family fun!
- New Granite Countertops
- New Tile Backsplash
- New Ceramic Tile in Kitchen
- New Kitchen Appliances
- GE Smooth-Top Stove/Oven
- GE Microwave
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Insinkerator Disposal
- New Chandeliers
- New Ceiling Fans
- New Attic Fans
- New Blinds
- Fresh Paint Inside and Out
- Updated Bath Accessories
Choose and customize your bedroom floor coverings with a $2750 allowance paid at closing!!!
The City of Madison is one of the most desirable residential locales in the State of Mississippi. Widely renowned for its quality of life and family-friendly atmosphere, the City of Madison is a wonderful place to live, work, and play.
Fairfield is a great family-oriented neighborhood that is conveniently located in the City of Madison. You?re just a few minutes' drive from some of the best shopping anywhere in Mississippi, not to mention the countless restaurants, great schools, banks, and churches.
Award-Winning Public School System:
Madison Station Elementary
Madison Middle School
Madison Central High School
Excellent Private Schools Nearby:
Neighborhood Amenities Include: clubhouse, workout center, and pool.
Neighborhood Utilities Include:
Entergy(electricity), Centerpoint Energy (natural gas), Bear Creek (Water & Sewer), Comcast (cable) and AT&T
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 071A02 1820000
- Zillow Home ID: 68256601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Fairfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 39110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Madison, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 39110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 39110 home values.
- 427 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$172K421,932
- 423 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$178K321,810
- 108 Chilton Pl Madison, MS$218K322,212
- 106 Chilton Pl Madison, MS$170K321,723
- 429 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$178K421,878
- 424 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$210K322,106
- 421 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$175K321,903
- 426 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$196K42.51,859
- 110 Chilton Pl Madison, MS$173K321,694
- 422 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$171K421,876
- 428 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$186K321,849
- 104 Chilton Pl Madison, MS$171K421,878
- 431 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$223K52.52,273
- 420 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$242K432,466
- 419 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$167K321,718
- 430 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$180K321,892
- 109 Chilton Pl Madison, MS$173K321,726
- 432 Fairfield Dr Madison, MS$171K421,730
- 105 Chilton Pl Madison, MS$178K421,746
- 102 Chilton Pl Madison, MS$175K42.51,963
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!