- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
425 Hendrix St, Philadelphia, PA 191164 beds, 3 baths, 2,185 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $277,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,185 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 582331600
- Zillow Home ID: 80946219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Hendrix Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Somerton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 41% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerton home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,200 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1969
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 427 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$267K----2,185
- 423 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$289K----2,365
- 444 Woodhaven Ter Philadelphia, PA$285K42.52,182
- 429 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$265K----2,365
- 421 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$271K----2,185
- 458 Woodhaven Plz Philadelphia, PA$278K----2,365
- 442 Woodhaven Ter Philadelphia, PA$272K----2,182
- 456 Woodhaven Plz Philadelphia, PA$279K----2,365
- 446 Woodhaven Ter Philadelphia, PA$275K----2,365
- 431 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$271K----2,365
- 426 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$273K----2,182
- 428 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$268K----2,365
- 419 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$281K----2,361
- 424 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$279K----2,182
- 460 Woodhaven Plz Philadelphia, PA$278K----2,365
- 440 Woodhaven Ter Philadelphia, PA$278K----2,182
- 448 Woodhaven Ter Philadelphia, PA$272K----2,365
- 422 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$298K----2,182
- 454 Woodhaven Plz Philadelphia, PA$287K----2,365
- 433 Hendrix St Philadelphia, PA$273K----2,365
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.