425 Main St, Amesbury, MA 019133 beds, 2 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:79 B:0042
- Zillow Home ID: 56906412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 44.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 423 Main St Amesbury, MA$239K------
- 429 Main St Amesbury, MA$653K52.53,122
- 421 Main St Amesbury, MA$807K533,663
- 426 Main St Amesbury, MA$465K412,481
- 424 Main St Amesbury, MA$265K21.51,753
- 428 Main St Amesbury, MA$384K22.53,139
- 422 Main St # 0 Amesbury, MA$281K21.51,500
- 422 Main St Amesbury, MA$243K21.51,500
- 9 Andrews Ln Amesbury, MA$235K321,619
- 420 Main St Amesbury, MA$407K31.51,597
- 419 Main St Amesbury, MA$755K42.52,874
- 2 Andrews Ln Amesbury, MA$371K422,900
- 2 Rocky Hill Rd Amesbury, MA$322K322,200
- 418 Main St Amesbury, MA$620K523,699
- 430 Main St Amesbury, MA$401K41.52,574
- 435 Main St Amesbury, MA$858K22.53,730
- 1 Rocky Hill Rd Amesbury, MA$303K311,873
- 417 Main St Amesbury, MA$833K433,119
- 4 Rocky Hill Rd Amesbury, MA$363K522,551
- 6 Andrews Ln Amesbury, MA$301K422,180
Nearby Schools in Town of Amesbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!