- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
425 Oregon Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: May 2004 for $950,000
- Parking: 273 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 12411022
- Zillow Home ID: 19496717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Oregon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Palo Alto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 455 Oregon Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.39M321,851
- 405 Oregon Ave Palo Alto, CA--311,230
- 459 Oregon Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.59M221,275
- 2385 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$3.52M432,712
- 465 Oregon Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.39M311,332
- 2365 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$3.77M432,933
- 475 Oregon Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.26M321,448
- Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.66M321,416
- 2345 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$3.83M44.53,179
- 430 Nevada Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.87M33.52,943
- 450 Nevada Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.88M422,452
- 470 Nevada Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.79M433,118
- 2374 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.66M321,416
- 2360 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.19M221,497
- 2431 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$1.37M311,008
- 2398 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$3.65M43.52,368
- 2392 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.95M53.52,882
- 2335 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$5.54M442,932
- 2388 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$2.61M42.51,926
- 2340 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.81M432,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.